Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nov.8th 2008


In talking with my Mom and Dad last night we came up with the idea to go on a cruise in July 2010 to Alaska.We would like Kathy,Bob,Stephen,Laurie,Richard,Jenny,Mom,Dad Kenny and I all to go. I really would like to get this to come true. I hope everyone will start saving so we can go. It would be a great trip with all of us.







There are several in the family with bad fall colds. Tis the season. Kenny put up a TV in the exercise room today, and I did the normal laundry. Kenny also took my car to Idaho Falls to have some warranty work done,I stayed here and had an insulin blood test run along with cholesterol and tyroid.I would like to get off some of this medicine I'm on. We had a beautiful weather day today. Well hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

FRIENDS