Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring is Here!!!



Well along with spring being here means Kenny is working long hours.... He is going to work at about 6:30 am and getting home between 9 and 10 pm....Then listen to this he goes in the bathroom and has been putting tile up in the shower for about an hour.... I wish I had his ambition...He is a good hard working man ....Speaking of good men I am very proud of two of my son in laws that stepped up to the plate this weekend and made life a little easier on their wives... Danny watched Kylee, Alexis and even Colton while Mom, Kimberly and I went shopping on Saturday....He took the kids to the park and had a picnic and even was in a good mood when we got back.. that could of been because of the new fly rod Kim & I bought him for his Bday which isn't until June 29th but he would have no part of letting me take half of it home until his bday... go figure...I had to return to Pocatello later that day because JC Penny forgot to remove some of those cool ink tags from some sweat shirts we bought...any way I called to see if Kate wanted to ride with me and she said she had to much to do and Brian told her to go with me to get out for awhile... We did a little shopping and then got a sushi roll from Fred Meyer... While we were gone Brian had the kids all bathed and the house cleaned,laundry started and was in a good mood and before we left told Kate how beautiful she was... I had a nice day visiting with Kim ,Mom and Kate with out little interruptions... I love those little interruptions but it was nice to visit.... Kenny and I have been blessed with four great son in laws that take very good care of their wives (my daughters)...I am very thankful for all my many blessings.

No comments:

FRIENDS